Re: Network Servers unable to browse network

Scot L. Harris wrote:

I take it based on the lack of response that this is a known problem
with no solution.

Is there any hope that this will be fixed in FC3?

No Scot, don't take it that way.

The item you describe (I just tried it) works fine for me (FC2 as well).

I've never used it before, so I haven't a clue what it relies on to make it work (samba maybe?), so I cannot give you a suggestion as to why it doesn't work for you, but I can browse all my smb PCs and directories fine.

Regards,
Ed.