Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:21, netmask wrote:
> Also rather funny, this simple thread is getting picked up as naughty by some
> mail servers.
>
> From: Nemx Power Tools for MS Exchange Server_MEXCHSYDN001_1 <NMXEXSPP1_MEXCHSYDN001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: 'netmask' <netmask@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Message Notification:  Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2
>
> Inappropriate content was detected in an email you sent to a user at domain
> macquarie.net.au, the message has not been delivered.
And herein is the tale (A point which has been missed).

MicroScat now has a weapon against Linux -- Linux has inappropriate and
unprofessional material that mean Linux can't be accepted by
corporations because of these kiddie games.

Those that want Linux to overtake all other operating systems know this
has pushed us back very badly. Cry and scream free speech all you want,
but, in the end your noise, and this form of childishness, will only do
more damage to the cause of Linux.

I have worked for years to get Linux accepted by companies that I work
for and now for one screen saver all that work will be lost.

Where is the wisdom in allowing such a program in and Linux
distribution?

--
jludwig <wralphie@xxxxxxxxxxx>