easy install of LPRng for fedora core2?

I'm limited by time, and I need to make a Fedora Core2 system work in a
LPRng environment.
ie I have a network of machines which all run LPRng, and I want a Core2
system to fit in quickly and easily.

I thought I'd be able to install a LPRng rpm alongside the cups stuff, and
I'd look at configuring cups later.
So are there any easy ways (compatible LPRng rpms) out there, or is the
easiest way to download the source and compile (and if so which version
would be best)

Thanks in avance,

Ross

--