Re: FC2: anyone got mason working?

I wrote:
> Chris Grau wrote:
> > I don't think it matters if you use PerlHandler or PerlResponseHandler,

> in this case, it looks like it does. i changed it to PerlResponseHandler,
> and httpd now starts.

> mason still isn't getting the page to handle, <% 2+2 %> still
> looks like <% 2+2 %>,  but at least i can see the page which is
> 100% better than when httpd wouldn't even start.

i spoke too soon. what really happened was this. i forgot to uncomment

#PerlModule MasonX::Apache2Handler

so the failure simply moved to the first time i tried to look at a page
being handled by mason. as soon as i uncommented this line, i couldn't
start httpd anymore. i'm stil stuck with the same error condition trying to
compile Apache2Handler for the first time. the only control i seem to have
is whether it bombs when the daemon starts, or the first time a page is
accessed.

sigh,
  richard
--