Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

The program you probably saw was xscreensaver.  It is not a
customization of fedora.  I myself haven't seen the shape before.  I'd
say ask the xscreensaver people about it.  it's not FC's source.

I haven't seen it either.. but arguably, how much of Fedora is 'Fedora's source' ? less than 1%? If microsoft packaged leaisure suit larry with Windows (I know, a little extreme), there would hell to pay.. mothers across the world would drop their cookie sheets and takeup arms.

I don't really know anything about the snake program.. if it just happened to make a shape of a penis, or if it's coded to do so.

Either way.. It's the same old thing.. there are a dozen included screen savers that will show your desk.. like the Crash screen saver, shows random crashes.. What if your significant other is on GAIM talking dirty to you while you're away, and someone walks by and sees that melting on your screen?

Blank your screen or use a safe screen saver that doesn't do such random things.. elsewise, the only other not work safe thing in linux is /any/ source code. :")