Re: rpm --import

On 05/08/04, at 08:50 +0200, Alexander Apprich <a.apprich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Didier Casse wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >        When I perform an
> >
> > rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY
> >
> > I would like to know where does Fedora store this information and the way
> > to remove the gpg key if I want to. Thanks.
> >

>  From "man rpm"
>
> [schnipp]
>
> Finally, public keys can be erased after importing just like  packages.
> Here's how to remove the Red Hat GPG/DSA key
>
>     rpm -e gpg-pubkey-db42a60e
>
> [/schnipp]

Thanks for the reply. I guess I kinda overlooked the manpage. :-(

Do you know where it stores the information?

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg