Re: Integrated Download Manager

James Pifer wrote:
Wondering if anyone knows of a good INTEGRATED download manager for
Redhat/Fedora? I found a good one called "WebDownloader for X", but it
doesn't seem to have any browser intregration, at least with Mozilla. It
has clipboard integration, which is close, but I'm looking for one that
will intercept download requests. Even better, I would like to have the
option to quickly download multiple links from the same page, such as a
download all. Reget on Windows has a feature like this. Right click and
select Download All.

"WebDownloader for X" seems to do everything else I want, download
queue, multiple downloads, resume, login functionality, etc. Just
missing integration.

i think your best bet is to use a Mozilla extension like DownloadWith (http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/) in order to integrate a download manager, and your best option as download manager is indeed "Downloader for X"