Re: SB Audigy and modem

Andrew Walsh wrote:
I installed a SB Audigy and was auto-detected in FC2T3 but only get
sound output when i plug my speakers into the rear speaker output - The
volume can then be controlled via the Headphone volume!!!  I'm not
fussed by this so I haven't look into it further... but something to try
maybe if you still haven't had any luck.

Andrew.