Re: vncviewer connects but can't log in desktop

Jack Bowling wrote:

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 08:23:25AM -0700, Barry Yu wrote:

William Hooper wrote:

Barry Yu said:

In the office there are 6 machines, vnc viewer can remotely connect to
all of them without problem except one XP pro, the problem is when
connected to this machine after had entered the password the process began
to logon, then encountered a full black screen, with a very very tiny
square taking place of mouse arrow, this mouse pointer can move as usual
but just can't enable me to log on the desktop of machine.

Any reason you do not use rdesktop to connect to the XP machine?

Never aware of rdesktop, ( Since you brought this up I will google for it and have a look at), I used VNC because it came with FC1/2.
Tks for this info.