SuSe and FC 2

well i am still have FC 2 and will continue to use fc2 but use suse for my mp3 collection and use fc2 for learning purposes.  i am really stuck in rut on how windows brainwashes your brain. so i am still learning Linux.  I would like to eventually not run windows anymore.  And i think fc2 is the way to go. but i will use suse until i get more knowledge on linux.  any good books out there? i have fedora 4 dummies and a 1000 page book on fedora and red hat. but i need broader knowledge on linux and not individual os's.