up2date erroneous reporting

I ran into an issue with up2date after installing and updating FC2.
up2date reported that 4 updates were available and 0 ignored.  After
scanning the archives I found a similar issue the solution to which
worked like a charm.

Download from favorite mirror:
kernel-doc-<currentversion>.noarch.rpm

Install manually using:
rpm -ivh <packagename> (or if you run it from the download location,
*.rpm will work)

Not trying to be redundant, just thought refreshing the subject and
solution might help someone else with the same problem.

Joebewan