Re: FC2 menus

Hi.

Been looking for a single file that has the menu in it. Couldn't fin it.
but notice that there is a dir called applnk that has some of the menu
items.  Unfortunately its multiple dirs.  I could only find these but I
know there are more cause these don't show all the apps in my menu.

/etc/applnk
/usr/share/applnk
~/.kde/applnk