Re: No network after upgrade to Fedora 2

Kellie Blackwell wrote/ha scritto, On/il 25/07/2004 23:52:

----- Original Message ----- From: "antonio montagnani" <anto.montagnani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: No network after upgrade to Fedora 2

I missed part of the post: are you running on a ISA network card??

--

Antonio

Yes, I think so. I'm not sure exactly what card it is though.

Steve

O.K.. I had the same problem, and I found that standard Fedora Core has suppport for ISA card disabled!!!! please check in your kernel config file about related item.

You have two choices: enable that support by recompiling kernel or buy a PCI network card.

I found much easier and faster (it was a production machine in office enviroment) to spend 10USD!!! ;-)

--

Antonio

Working with  Mozilla 1.7 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2
    Uso Mozilla 1.7 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2