Re: Rhgb freezes

El sáb, 24-07-2004 a las 17:10, Alexander Dalloz escribió:
> Too less information. What kind of graphics card are you using with
> which driver?
>  Which network card with which driver? Do the graphics card
> and the NIC share an IRQ? To check that run "cat /proc/interrupts".
>
> Alexander

Hi again, this is the output generated by cat /proc/interrupts:
           CPU0
  0:   11976966          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       6052          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:          0          XT-PIC  EMU10K1
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:          0          XT-PIC  acpi
 10:    3104061          XT-PIC  ehci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, eth0
 11:     903564          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, nvidia
 12:     154330          XT-PIC  i8042
 14:     180826          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:      25537          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          1

It seems that is correct. My videocard is a Nvidia geforce2mx and I am using the drivers provided by nvidia.
As far as I remember, I had the same problem while I was using the drivers of nvidia provided by fedora.
It's very strange because rhgb starts without any problem, but it freezes when the system is going to initialize the network.
My network card is a RTL8139 and I am using the drivers provided by fedora.
Do you have any idea?

Regards,

Raúl