LVM & Disk Driud FC3t1

Fedora Core 3 test 1

Has anybody sucessfully created an LVM volume using Disk Druid?  I've tried
2 times and failed.  Each time I get a fsck.ext3 error after the install
reboot.  The lv & vg commands report no errors, but fsck reports that the
superblock is corrupt or that the /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 does not exist
which is true.  I have an entry in fstab, but there isn't any /etc/lvmtab
file.

I've deleted then recreated PVs, LVs, & VGs from the rescue command prompt,
but the results are the same.

Thanks you.
Dwaine