Re: tc filter problem

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 09:49, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 09:41:01 -0500,
> >
> > Have you loaded the cls_u32 module? In fact, there are a few other tc
> > related modules you might need to load. For reference, this is what I load
> > at this end for tc.
> >
> > # Traffic Shaping Stuff
> > sch_htb
> > sch_sfq
> > sch_ingress
> > cls_fw
> > cls_u32
>
> Of the above, all but cls_fw were loaded. I first tried loading that module
> then I tried loading all of the sched modules and neither seemed to change
> the way things were working.
>
> I have also tried using iproute-2.6.8's tc to see if there was some new syntax
> introduced since 2.4.7 (which seems to be about 2 years old). That didn't help
> either.
>
> The actual script I an using is below. The echo's are just so I can tell
> which error message goes with which tc command. All four tc filter commands
> get errors, while the tc qdisc and tc class commands seem to work OK.
> (At least their results show up when do shows.)
>
> TC=/usr/local/bin/tc
> # The Ultimate Setup For Your Internet Connection At Home

Isn't this the wondershaper script??
Are you still having the issue? (I lost track of the thread)

If you're looking for what's happening, maybe it's the modules.. You can
see here for a little Howto on traffic shaping and the modules I've
listed to be compiled as modules/into the kernel.

http://my-opensource.org/howto/qostrafficshaping-shorewall-wondershaper-howto.html

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel