Re: SCSI disk names change when adding / removing devices.

Well, the jumper change didn't help.  I may have needed to reset the bus?

Anyway, the solution to the _other_ problem was my scsi ordering. I needed to specify in grub which drivers to load with the simple 'scsihost' option.

http://www.torque.net/scsi/scsihosts.html

While I'm here, anybody know where to purchase scsi Y-cables so I can maintain termination when machines are off?

-n.