Re: Fedora Core 2 boot floppy issue

David Nedrow wrote:

Ah-ha!

There are two .files that are in the initrd image I was missing.

.profile - obvious
.buildstamp - appears to contain anaconda directives

So, I'm much closer now to having a functional single-disk boot floppy for the Compaq RILO cards.

-David

David, I've had i to install FC2 via FTP for all PCs because of the boot floppy issue. I've accepted it can't be done via floppy.

HOWEVER.

You do realize you will make a lot of new friends if you get this working don't you?

Regards,
Ed.