Fedora Core 2 boot floppy issue

I need to come up with a single boot floppy in order to do remote installs via Compaq REmote Lights Out boards. These are older boards that do not support virtual CDs, so I'm stuck with creating a boot floppy.

I've got a boot floppy that seems to work with one exception:

When it attemps to load the netstg2.img file, it looks under .../core/2/i386/os/RedHat/base, rather than .../core/2/i386/os/Fedora/base.

What's happening here? I've tried the files from both boot.img and bootdisk.img from the images dir on the FC2 direction but the same incorrect path occurs. Interestingly enough, if I burn the original boot.img to a CD, it works fine.

Any ideas?

-David