RE: Suggestion for Newbies [Was: Curt Tone]

certainly but one has the right to defend ones self regardless the
situation. I cam asking for help, read my first post. i don't care what
you think. there's like 10 decent people on here, they rest think their
shit don't stink.
either way i don't give a flying f what you think.
i'm not going to bother asking anything else, i've got a guy coming over
at $30 an hour so have a nice day.