-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Apollo at Carmel Music & Entertainment
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:34 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Would you put web-server on the same machine as your company
internal database?

I thinking about consolidating my two servers into one. Right now I have separate server for my Apache/RealMedia server and separate server for Samba/MySQL for internal use.
Would you consolidate these two into one?
My perimeter is guarded by a custom firewall machine.

Apollo