Re: Curt tone? + e-mail threading/sorting

Jim Higson wrote:

If you ever make it to Linux, there are plenty of good mail clients that'll keep the mailing list messages (like this one) seperate from your main mail and thread them like a newsgroup. That way I tend not to mind the high volume because it is easy to follow and not obscuring my personal mail. KMail and Evolution are both excellent.

(and yes, I'm sure there are better-than-OE mail clients for Windows too)

Mozilla Thunderbird works great for this too. And the windows and LINUX versions are identical, so it is easy to switch back and forth (in fact I store my e-mail on a FAT32 partition that both LINUX and windows Thunderbirds can access allowing me to read/get/send e-mails seamlessly from whatever OS I am in at the moment).

--
srb
----