Re: Installing Fedora

I currently have Linux red hat running on a computer of mine. I want to install fedora on it, so i've downloaded the ISO's and correctly burned them to cd. According to the site my comp should boot off of the first cd and guide me through the rest of the install. But I'm sure I'm missing something, as I no little to nothing about red hat. Wondering if anyone could help me out with this? thanks..

Sounds like your BIOS isn't set to boot off of the CD before the hard drive. You'll need to change your boot priority.. Most BIOS's you can get into when you first start your computer by hitting, F1, F2, Del, or sometimes escape. Some will tell you what key to press, some won't.