nforce 2 and kernel 2.6.6

Hello there again.
Thanks for all the help i got here first, i have fedora C2 running in my sata hard drive with ati propietary drivers and all work fine.
Now i have a new question, i whant upgrade to kernel 2.6.6 but last time i do a install of this kernel i found that my network seems work but dont send anything.
Some1 knows if is some kind of trouble with nforce2 integrated network iface and that kernel?
On nvidia web cant find any drivers for this kernel.
Thanks to all for tha help again