Re: Traffic shaping... don't understand the instructions!

At 08:31 PM 7/8/2004, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

All right. it's COOL. I've managed to figure it out. Based on my little
setup, it works.

Rodolfo, please report back to me if it _works_
for you or not..

Damn, I look away from a list and all sorts of things happen. Ow, thanks a *million* for your efforts. I'll test out this script and try some things and then get back to you with lots of feedback, OK? Since I really want to understand this better I'll likely take a couple of weeks to play with it on a toy firewall before I hit my production box with it.

Again, thanks.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com