Re: Evolution Signatures

Hi,

> There are RFCs,
> standards, and long established ways of doing things which whatever
> habits Microsoft may inculcate in long time users of Outlook etc are not
> on for the most of us.

It didn't help that MS admitted they had broken the standard but were
not going to bother fixing it either (something to do with one of their
monkeys having left the company and no-one else was capable of reading
his code, switching on a computer or knowing how to play tetris for less
than 3 hours a shot ;-p )

TTFN

Paul
(unwell)
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.