Evolution Signatures

I've just moved over to using Linux full time after several years of
trying to convince myself it's the right thing to do.

I do however have a few little gripes which are getting on my nerves a
bit which I'm hoping that you fine people will be able to help me with.

My first one is, is there anyway to get rid of the two dashes it insists
on using as a seperator for my signature?, while I appreciate this is
something of a defacto standard way of sperating sigs from the main
email it looks bad in relation to my standard signature which is more of
a sign off than a sig.

Secondly how can I get it to put the sig at the top of the email when I
do a reply or forward rather than at the bottom of the email, what I
mean by this is that any email I quote in the reply is contained inside
the email not below it which is a little annoying for someone from the
Outlook world of email crashing.

Anyways thanks in advance.

--
Richard Worwood <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>