Re: make dep fails - unresolved symbols - issue still present.

Ok, I treid the variations on the compilation procedures, and I'm still getting the same error. I also erroneously reported the error in make modules, when its actually (having seen it again) in make modules install.

The error again: when running make modules install

unresolved symbols in binfmt_elf.0