Re: Traffic shaping... don't understand the instructions!

--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:46 AM -0700 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I even tried the mailing list, I think I never got subscribed no
matter how I try to subscribe.

I haven't been on it in some time, perhaps a couple years, but it was quite active back then. Email the list owner. Maybe your address is getting trapped in the list's spam filter.

Looking at the archives, it looks like the list gets about 8 MB of traffic a year:

<http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/>