Re: Traffic shaping... don't understand the instructions!

--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:49 AM -0600 "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know I can run these commands from the command line; but how do I make
them permanent?

The same way you would for iptables: Write an initscript that restores them from a config file. Until then, gather them in a script and invoke them in rc.local.

Where can I find more docs (other than the LARTC guide) to go deeper into
this?

I only know the LARTC guide. If you need something more, perhaps you could be more specific about what's missing, and post to the lartc mailing list. (I'm not trying to drive you away from this list. I just think that list will have a much better chance of answering your questions.)