Audio CD Problem w/ DVD/CDRW

I've posted a problem with DVD playback on this new Teach DVD/CDRW that I have just installed, however, I can't play any audio CD's.

I do get sound from movies, but I am not getting any sound from music CD's.

I insert a music CD, click on Redhat -> Sound & Video -> CD Player, and
the response I get is the gui comes up, the progress bar indicates the CD is playing, the corrent names of the songs are there, but there is no music. I have turned up the volume on the CD player as well.

Ideas for me to try?

Clint