Re: mail folders

Hey there,

jludwig wrote:

If the MScat is still operational, can't you always 'forward the mail'?

Well, I could, but we are talking about years of mail in a series of nested folders. It would take a long time. I think I will just take her folders to work with me, load them into a mail client on Windows, upload to an IMAP server, then pull back down to a mail client on *nix of some kind. Then burn the folders back to CD and take em home. That ought to work just fine. I think there is a difference in the file spec or encoding between Mozilla on Windows and Mozilla on Linux/Unix. Going to post a question to the Mozilla.org folks as well.

Thanks, Eric