Re: Fedora Palm Questions - Resolved

> As for the external MS card and MSImport application it turned out
> After that put the following entry in /etc/fstab:
> /dev/sda1    /mnt/clie      vfat      noauto,user,rw         0 0
> As root run /usr/sbin/updfstab
> mkdir /mnt/clie
So sad what it's works only with CLIE.
Old Palm's like m5xx and Tungsten series  haven't something like MSImport
so I can't mount my SD/MMC card.

> The only remaining problemwith syncronization isthat localeon FC2 for
> Russians is ru_RU.UTF-8, and j-pilot 0.99.7 doesn't suggest the option
> of recoding Host UTF-8 - Palm windows-1251 (or koi8-r for that matter).
> I filed a bug for them and hope it'll be available sometime soon.

Realy gnome-pilot provides much more usable interface. And integration
with evolution is a big plus too. But gnome-pilot know nothig about
'charsets', 'encodings' etc.

--
Theâ BoBuK