Re: redhat tutorial

> I was considering doing a web page with basic Fedora/Linux issues and
> have been collecting fedora-list posts for some time for this reason.
>
> Let me/us know what contributions you are looking for and if capable I
> will help where possible.
> --
I've been doing a similar thing - I just archived off all my Fedora posts
this evening. I think you're on the right track with this one. I don't know
if you've seen the weekly FAQ posted in here but that was an equally good
idea to give people a leg up.

My first linux book still sits on my shelf as a reminder, all dog eared with
umpteen page markers glued in and referenced. Anything that gives people a
hand I'm all for.

Bryan