Re: PAN alternative?

Mariano Draghi wrote:

I'm looking for a newsreader.
At work, I'm using Mozilla on Windows, so I use Mozilla for everything (Web surfing, Mail & News), and I'm quite happy with it.

At home, I have FC2. I'm using Evolution for e-mail, and although I use Mozilla for web browsing, I don't feel like installing mozilla-mail just for setup newsgroup reading. I ended up using PAN, but really, I don't like it at all.

Isn't there anything a bit more Gnome-ish than PAN?

Any other ideas / suggestions?

Thanks!

Like you, I tried Pan, but found it quite clunky. By chance I saw the announcement of rpm's for Firefox and Thunderbird from Mozilla and now use both. Thunderbird is an excellent mail and news client and also integrates well with either Mozilla or Firefox.

--
Chris Jones
mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx