PAN alternative?

I'm looking for a newsreader.
At work, I'm using Mozilla on Windows, so I use Mozilla for everything (Web surfing, Mail & News), and I'm quite happy with it.

At home, I have FC2. I'm using Evolution for e-mail, and although I use Mozilla for web browsing, I don't feel like installing mozilla-mail just for setup newsgroup reading. I ended up using PAN, but really, I don't like it at all.

Isn't there anything a bit more Gnome-ish than PAN?

Any other ideas / suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Mariano