Startup problem

I'm very new to Linux, and had just finished installing Fedora Core 1,  The initial boot was succesful, however, the 2nd and 3rd ... was not. The second time I boot (with grub) the system started to the startup process, while the system tries to load, somewhere around loading cups, instead of ok, it just froze, and the next time I boot, it started again, but this time, it gave me that the previous session was not shutdown cleanly, and then i tried to use force checking the root, but it didn't work, instead, it shows this error:

Code: ff 0b 8b 4d e4 8b 75 e4 83 c1 2c 8b 51 04 8b 46 2c 89 50 04
  <0>kernel panic: Aiee, killing interupt handler
In interrupt handler - not syncing

but something strange, I didn't give up, so i tried again, this time, samething but it did start, right after i force checking the root, it boots to the system, and everything went well, but the next time i boot, well same problem happens.
I'm new to Linux, so I don't know how to use a rescue mode to fix this problem. Can someone please help me with this.

Do you Yahoo!?