Re: USB device detection in Fedora Core 2

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:48:57 -0400, I put my foot in my mouth by saying:

It turns out this may have been too much of a doozy for anyone to respond to, perhaps because it was too vague...

When, in fact, on the same day, David Norris wrote:

You probably cannot use the USB port.  Most manufactures don't bother
providing non-Windows drivers for devices which also have Ethernet
ports.  It should be reasonably easy to make the device work via
Ethernet.

Mia culpa for the whole impatience thing. And thanks for the help, David. :)

cm