Re: mpeg movie player

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Along these same general lines, my system appears to be missing both
> ISpell and ASpell.  I don't know which is the better, but it seems I
> need it for kmail or some such.
>
> Can some post the approriate lines to add to yum.conf so I could do a
> "yum install ISpell"?

Weird. Aspell is part of FC2, on CD 1. Although you may need aspell-en
installed for the English-language dictionaries.

Does
yum install aspell
really not work?

Do you have a Fedora Base section in your yum.conf?

What happens if you try installing from the CDs using rpm?

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | Went to see the Rugby. Swansea are still sponsored
westexe.demon.co.uk    | by EDS. They are still dropping the ball, fumbling