Re: Internet connection

When i updated my DSL they gave me a public IP address so that if i want
to change the settings i can by accessing the IP.

The only thing I must suggest is to contact your DSL provider... Fedora
has nothing to do with that kind of problem... Unless if your DSL
doesn't accept Linux and only works with Windows.

Brittany Banus