Removing Kudzu ignore option

I have installed Fedora Core 2 as a web server on my home network so I can test php and mySQL web sites. Everything is as it should be but when I went through the first boot it asked me to configure or ignore a scsi drive that is on the system with a windows install. At that point I choose to ignore the hard drive. Since then I need to get into the windows install from linux but kudzu will not recognize it. Is there any way of removing the ignore status for this hard drive?

Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response: http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/qantas5000ninemsn [AU only]