Toshiba PDR-3320 Digital Camera and Fedora

I have done several searches and have not been able to come up with anything, even on the toshiba support site. I can not get Fedora to recognize my PDR-3320 dig cam so I can view the pics. Does anyone know where I can get a driver ot software that would be able to view this? The Digital Camera Tool that came with Fedora only has support for PDR-M1 and PDR-M11 cameras. Any help would be appreciated and if needed I can always resort to windoze.

Thanks,
Thomas Sapp
http://www.sappsworld.com

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups ? now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/