Re: How to Install Cisco VPN Client 4.0.4B in Fedora Core 2

> well. my vpnclient.ini is:
> [main]
> BinDirPath=/usr/local/bin

Is "cvpnd" located in /usr/local/bin? If not, you need to change that line.
You could also try "strace -f vpnclient connect somewhere" and see what it
really fails on..

> As you can see EnableLog=1 but I don find this files at all.
> I Cisco documentation nothing about this files in Linux platforms. Any clue?

Start the logger first with "ipseclog /tmp/logfile &" and then execute the
vpnclient command.

> but there are one reason to try Cisco VPN Client: You can't connect to
> VPN and to Internet at the same time.

I really like the split tunneling feature too :)

// kaj