Does Core2 come with Cyrus-IMAP and Postfix standard? Or do I have to custom compile it?

I want to move my mail to MAILDIR format, because our mailbox sizes are balooning and I am not going to argue with my principals. I also MUST have IMAP.
So, does Core2 come with Cyrus-IMAP and Postfix as a standard, or am I going to have to do a lot of screwin' with the configurations?

Thanks,
Apollo