Re: APT Repository for Fedora Extras?

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:21:47 -0400, Gordon Keehn wrote:

> Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:17:11 -0400, Gordon Keehn wrote:
> >

> >>    I've gathered from this forum that apt, synaptic, and (I assume) a
> >>bunch of other good stuff, is available in the Fedora Extras collection.
> >>  Is there an APT Repository containing Core 1 versions of these
> >>packages?
> >

> > http://fedora.us -> http://fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO
> >

>     Perhaps I should have been clearer.  (Or maybe you should have read
> more than the first two sentences?)

Well, I did read your entire message, but I fail to see the relationship
between the first two sentences and the rest. It doesn't become clear
either what you refer to as "Fedora Extras". Fedora Extras does not
exist yet except for what you can read on http://fedora.redhat.com
and http://fedora.us

> I am looking for a repository which
> contains the packages in the Fedora Extras collection.  They are not in
> the repositories mentioned above.

Uhm, the repository linked above does contain "apt" and "synaptic" for
Fedora Core 1.