USB Key and Fedora Core 2/Gnome2.6 How-To

Hi All,

I purchased a USB memory key to use in LTSP demonstrations for our
clients.  Well, I had a difficult time getting the USB key to mount.  I
searched the net, and I also followed a few threads in this mailing list
from people who were having similar problems.

The haze eventually cleared, thanks to something I read in a posting
here.  But, it was obscure and didn't really make sense.  In any case,
it helped me out and I was eventually able to mount the key.

In thanks, I wrote a simple and to the point How-To for using autofs to
mount a USB memory key on a Fedora Core 2 system.  The How-To is
available here:

http://www.systemsaligned.com/learn/howto/hwtusbkey

I have noticed other How-To's out there about this very same subject, or
close to it.  They are helpful too, but I wanted to write a How-To as
well with my own little slant to it.  I know from experience that the
more there is written about an open source tool, the easier it has been
for me to get new things working.  You can never have enough
documentation, tips and tricks, eh?

I hope those of you in need find it helpful.  Enjoy!

Regards,

Kanwar
Systems Aligned Inc.
www.systemsaligned.com