Re: VERY slow NFS FC2 -> RH9

Actually, I think I got it. I removed the "sync" from the options and it sped up immediately. The copy now took 2 seconds.

Hmm, I've been using that option for quite a while, probably at least since this client was on RH9 but only upon upgrading to FC2 did I find NFS performance to be this poor.

At least the problem is solved.  Thanks!

Yang Xiao wrote:
This maybe trivial, but try
http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/performance.html

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org