From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark Haney
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 1:05 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s) list
error in the Text body.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:00:59 -0500, Slade Hornick <shornick@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> No scanning needed, another server has already done that.  I would like
> some
> suggestions on which programs to use and then a starting point to get me
> going.  Like I said, I've tried several things, but nothing is working -
> so
> I'm back to the starting point and just need some pointers.
>
> Ex:
> Use Postfix to receive mail
> Use Courier-imap to view mail from OE on a windows machine

Well I just setup a sendmail server to receive and send and dovecot for
users to pull using either IMAP for POP3.  It took about 30 minutes to
setup once I worked through some of the config changes in sendmail and it
is working great.  Postfix works well too and I would recommend it if you
are not comfortable with sendmail.

****CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This electronic transmission and any documents or
other writings accompanying it are intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error,
do not read it. Please reply to the sender at the sender's e-mail address
that you have received the message in error. Then delete it. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of
this communication or any attachments(s) by anyone other than the named
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

<<application/ms-tnef>>