Re: Can I create a DNS list on my computer?

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Ben Steeves wrote:

The only entries that  should go into hosts are IPs on your local
network that don't have DNS entries (i.e, private IPs).

I've found that the primary IP address for the host is sometimes a good thing to put in hosts as well, assuming you're not on DHCP of course.

Cheers,

Al