Static noise and noise generated when mouse scrolls in KDE desktop

When I switched into KDE desktop, just began the peripheral initializing, can hear some static noise coming up from left speaker, finally get into KDE desktop, the static noise remains and even when the mouse scrolls, can hear extra scrolling noise being generated.
In the terminal I entered the "gnome-volume-control", found that on the volume control panel, the " Digital-1" was set at max position, I checked mark the mute and the noise is gone and everything is back to normal. However this new setting can not be stored ( I tried alsactl store, but won't work), log out and then log into KDE desktop again, same thing will happen again. Any one can suggest a fix for this annoyance?